Dual DC Motor Driver
- Motor driver with bi-directional control for 2 brushed DC motor
- Supports both locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM operation
- Maximum current: 10A continuous and 30A peak (10 second) for each channel
- Motor voltage range: 5V - 25V
The 10A 5-25V Dual Channel DC Motor Driver is the dual channel version of MD10C which is designed to drive 2 brushed DC motors with high current up to 10A continuously. Like MD10C, it also supports locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM signal. It is using full solid state components which result in faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of the mechanical relay.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 5V to 25V
- 2 activation buttons for fast test on each channel
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 20KHz.